Saturday 11 January 2014

Milestone 2014 T-Shirts

Today we have a different entry, today I am not writing you another story.
Today I am writing something very personal, today I am writing about a milestone from my resolutions 2014.
I received today the T-Shirts for the family to use at the promotion day for the future book "We didn't fly to that cloud yet".

This helps me visualize and focus on what to do :) and it keeps the family on the timeline.

Small steps indeed, and I was so happy to see my daughter excited about the T-shirts that match Papi's book.
Also bought some new books to keep me inspired. I strongly recommend the following 4 books that has created new reading moments with my daughter.

English versions at Amazon.co.uk:




German versions at Amazon.de:




No comments:

Post a Comment