Today I am writing something very personal, today I am writing about a milestone from my resolutions 2014.
I received today the T-Shirts for the family to use at the promotion day for the future book "We didn't fly to that cloud yet".
This helps me visualize and focus on what to do :) and it keeps the family on the timeline.
Small steps indeed, and I was so happy to see my daughter excited about the T-shirts that match Papi's book.
Also bought some new books to keep me inspired. I strongly recommend the following 4 books that has created new reading moments with my daughter.
English versions at Amazon.co.uk:
- Guess How Much I Love You Here, There and Everywhere by Sam McBratney
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Eric Carle
- The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister
German versions at Amazon.de:
- Weißt du eigentlich, wie lieb ich dich hab? by Sam McBratney
- Die kleine Raupe Nimmersatt by Eric Carle
- Brauner Bär, wen siehst denn du? by Eric Carle
- Der Regenbogenfisch by Marcus Pfister