Friday 28 March 2014

Salad Icecream

Do your kids like ice-cream? How often do you allow them to eat it? Do they ask frequently for ice-cream? What are their favorite flavors? Do you give them ice-cream as a reward? Do you make eating ice-cream like a special event? What do they learn when eating ice-cream? Sharing? Giving? Tell me your story, here is mine...

"Papi, I want Ice-cream!", asked the Little Girl.
"Why do you want Ice-cream?"
"I have cleaned my room every day this week", said proudly the Little Girl.
"Ah! That is nice, let's check your reward board", said Papi.
Effectively the reward board as 7 stars in the room cleaning target. One star for each day the Little Girl cleaned the room. And in the end of the row was a picture of an ice-cream.
"Let's go and get you your ice-cream!", said Papi.
At the ice-cream shop...
"I want orange ice-cream, orange is healthy!", said the Little Girl.
"I don't want chocolate, chocolate is not healthy."
"And I want banana, banana is a fruit it is healthy."
"Do you have tomato ice-cream? I want a salad ice-cream."

No comments:

Post a Comment